Job Keywords: ESWL, Lithotripsy, Rad Tech, Litho Tech, Mobile
Are you interested in beginning or extending a career in the healthcare industry in an established company with innovative technology and a history of success? You might have that chance!
We are seeking candidates for a mobile Radiologic Technologist role, based in the Kenosha, Milwaukee, Janesville, Racine, WI area.
Great candidates will have:
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Good judgment to handle unexpected situations
- Ability to drive medium sized vans/trucks and move/set up surgical technology and position patients for treatment
- A desire to be part of a nationwide team that is focused on patient care and best-in-class service for our customers
Highlights of the job:
- Competitive pay: $50K-$65K to start (based on experience) negotiable for highly qualified candidates. Both entry level and veteran RTs will be considered.
- Salary position with overtime
- Full-time, regular employment (not contract) with good benefits
- Work closely with physicians in a treatment modality (ESWL)
- Mobile application means you will get to see different facilities, areas and people most days
Here are the details:
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
Under the supervision of the treating physician, performs technical procedures and utilizes ionizing radiation as directed by the physician for radiographic diagnosis and positioning. Demonstrates knowledge and judgment in quality patient care. Assist physicians and other hospital staff in the treatment of patients. Maintenance of accurate patient medical records and performance requirements of the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations if applicable.
- Completion of an ARRT approved school of radiologic technology.
- Registered and in good standing with the ARRT (unless not required by state) and current state Radiologic License(s)/certificate(s) as required by federal and state regulations.
- Maintain and provide evidence of current CPR certification.
- Annual TB screening required.
- Maintain and complete current HIPAA training and requirements.
- Complete and maintaining current company regulatory courses.
- Complete and Maintain Certified Renal Lithotripsy course after one year of employment and pass course with a 75 score or better every 2 years to maintain position.
- May be required to possess a Commercial Drivers License and must have a safe driving record.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with general diagnostic duties in the field of Radiology.
- Special procedures background preferred.
- Moderate computer and email skills required.
- Knowledge in positioning, technical factors, and radiation protection.
- Able to collaborate with internal and external resources and be able to meet schedule and/or deadlines.
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills necessary to handle sensitive, confidential situations and interact professionally and courteously with physicians, patients, patients’ families and other personnel.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Position requires considerable walking, standing, lifting and supporting patients
- May be required to lift in excess of 50 lbs. several times a day and push (on wheels) up to 700 lbs.
- Starting and ending times of workdays will vary according to patient scheduling needs. Employee must maintain D.O.T. physical standards when applicable
- Will be required to push, carry and pack equipment for all procedures according to company guidelines.
- There can be a risk to occupational electrical and radiation exposure.
- Potential risk or physical injury from electrical equipment malfunction and flammable anesthetics/gases.
- Adheres to the dress code of the company or host facility.
- Frequent travel inside or outside of assigned geography or region as needed; overnight travel required as needed.
HealthTronics, Inc., established in 1989 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, provides integrated, mobilized medical technologies and services, as well as physician partnership opportunities. The company brings its advanced technology and support systems to health care providers throughout the United States. For more information, please visit www.HealthTronics.com
HealthTronics is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. HealthTronics will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.