Job Keywords: ESWL, Lithotripsy, Rad Tech, Litho Tech, Mobile
Are you willing to begin or extend your career in healthcare?
This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
We are seeking candidates for a MOBILE RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST, based in the Bay Area. You will have the chance to travel around surrounding areas and get the opportunity to see different facilities and meet great people!
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Good judgement to handle unexpected situations
- A desire to be part of a nationwide team that is focused on patient care and best-in-class service for our customers
- Completion of an ARRT and CA Fluoro approved school of radiologic technology
- Registered and in good standing with ARRT
- Current state Radiologic License(s)/certificate(s) are required by federal and state regulation
- Maintain and provide evidence of current CPR certification
- Annual TB screening required
- Maintain and complete current HIPPA training requirements
- Complete and maintain current company regulatory courses
- Complete and maintain Certified Renal Lithotripsy course after one year of employment and pass the course with a 75% score or better every 2 years
- May be required to possess a Commercial Drivers License and must have a safe driving record
- Must maintain D.O.T. physical standards when applicable
- Requires considerable walking, standing, lifting and supporting patients
- May be required to lift an excess of 50 pounds several times a day and push (on wheels) up to 700 pounds
- Work hours may vary according to patient scheduling needs
- Risk of occupational electric and radiation exposure
- Potential risk or physical injury from electrical equipment malfunction and flammable anesthetics/gases
- Ability to drive medium sized van/trucks and move/setup surgical technology and position patients for treatment
- Frequent travel inside or outside of assigned geography or region as needed: overnight travel required as needed
- Minimum of 1-year experience with general diagnostic duties in the field of Radiology.
- Special procedures background preferred
- Moderate computer and email skills required
- Knowledge in positioning, technical factors, and radiation protection
- Able to collaborate with internal and external resources and be able to meet schedule and/or deadlines
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills necessary to handle sensitive, confidential situations and interact professionally and courteously with physicians, patients, patients’ families and other personnel
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected
Why work for HealthTronics?
- Competitive pay. Starting at 75K
- Salary position with overtime
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Work closely with physicians in a treatment modality (ESWL)
- 401K with employer match
HealthTronics is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. HealthTronics will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
VISIT US AT WWW.HEALTHTRONICS.COM
Facebook @ HealthTronics
Instagram @ HealthTronics
Twitter @ HealthTronics